Vistas a la página totales

lunes, 9 de mayo de 2011

Living in Peru » Features : In Peru's highlands, weavers organize to reach outside markets

Not so long ago, Living in Peru published my article about the weavers of Paucará, Huancavelica, in their incredible magazine. This is an opportunity so that my international readers can read it in english and recreate with me, one of the most wonderful trips I had to deep, deep, Perú.   One of my friends even painted in canvas one of my pictures...so gratifying!!   Enjoy
Please click on the link to access the magazine and the article.
Feel free to browse through the other articles, as well.  You should suscribe to it. It is free and you will be able to have a cybernetic travel through it, to the wonderful sites and culture which Perú has to offer.


Living in Peru » Features : In Peru's highlands, weavers organize to reach outside markets

No hay comentarios.: