Vistas a la página totales

domingo, 31 de enero de 2010

Why am I writing

Hi: this is the first time I will publish something in this blog. I have been wanting to post things in a blog, for as long as I can remember, but I thought that I was so computer illiterate that I would not be able to. Anyway, with the help and enthusiasm of my computer wiz son, Eduardo, I decided, that of all days, today would be the day....
Even though this blog is designed to "hang" my spanish articles about Peru, don't be surprised if I tell you about my good and bad times, about my cooking recipes, show you pictures of the jewelry I make and would like to sell, or just pictures of me walking through life. Feel free to browse through and be a critic...but a good one! Say things that would make me better, that would improve my skills...you know. With this first entry...I leave you today...hoping that you first reader will turn into my faithful follower!!!

No hay comentarios.: